- Gap Trading Newsletter
- Retail price $27.95 per month
- Special offer $1 for the first month
- Save $26.95
- Start Now – Click Here!
- Use the discount code PG01 on checkout
Attn: All Investors
Are You Prepared to Survive the Upcoming BEAR Market?
Warning: The Upcoming Slump Could Destroy Your Portfolio
As investors, we’ve had it good for the past couple of years. The stock market has been on a constant upward trend. But as you’ve probably guessed: This trend is not sustainable.
Three signs indicate that, in the coming year, that upward trend in the market will soon shift downward. These three signs are:
- Increases in stock price makes stock more expensive – too expensive to continue price increases.
- Stock prices are outpacing actual company earnings.
- The Shiller PE Ratio is at crash-level numbers.
Many stock prices have reached new highs. We’ve seen such a phenomenon several times before. And they all happen right before a market crash.
According to the Shiller PE Ratio, today’s stock prices and earnings simply don’t match: Stock prices are, on average, nearly 30 times higher than real company earnings. A stable market’s PE ratio should be at around 15. We’re double that already.
All market crashes in the last 100 years have happened when the PE ratio was above 25.
You Must Prepare for the Upcoming BEAR Market Now, While You Still Have Time!
My gap-trading newsletter provides you with the road map you need to continually profit, in both market surges and market slumps. Every week, I’ll be sending you easy-to-understand gap-trading strategies and individual gap trades.
Regardless of your income, age, or investment strategy, my newsletter can help you make better decisions about the stocks you invest in.
In my Gap-Trading Newsletter, you’ll discover:
- Why price gaps are becoming more frequent and why.
- How to perform a gap analysis in 15 minutes.
- How to predict the trend of an individual stock on a gap chart.
- Where to optimally set your price limits.
- How to set up a gap trade in the morning, without needing to follow the stock throughout the day.
- Why gap-trading works equally well in bear markets as it does in bull markets.
- How to grow your portfolio by several percent per month just trading gaps.
- Why statistics ensure that you’ll make a profit trading gaps.
- Why trading gaps is so easy (hint: You don’t need to time your trades perfectly).
- How to easily determine the exit strategy for any gap trade.
- Why trading gaps instead of trends minimizes risk.
- Why the market bias is insignificant for gap trading.
- And much, much more!
My Portfolio before Gap-Trading
Much like most investors, before I got into gap-trading, I was spending hours upon hours researching stocks. But those hours poured into research rarely meant anything. My investments ended up pretty much the same:
- 1/3 went up.
- 1/3 went down.
- 1/3 went nowhere.
In the end, I spent all that time and money for barely any gain. When the market was good, I made profit overall. When the market was bad, I lost money. That’s how the stock market works: Market bias beats research. The overall direction of the market determines the overall direction of most stocks.
I was tired of being a victim of circumstance. So I began investigating academic journals and statistical studies on the stock market, looking for a strategy that could actually prove profitable.
Long story short, that strategy is gap-trading. The statistical research supports this strategy. And my personal experience in gap-trading backs up that research.
Gaps are more reliable than the news. They’re more reliable than that stock advisor on TV. And they are certainly more reliable than market trends.
I went through the trouble of researching gaps. And now I’m asking you to leverage my knowledge to play the stock market in a smarter, more predictable way.
You don’t need to study gaps before you start trading. In my Gap-Trading Newsletter, I’ll send out weekly gap trades with step-by-step instructions on what to do. I’ll even send out daily updates so that you don’t have to pay attention to the stock. When I say sell, sell.
But if you do want to study gaps, you can do so in bite-size pieces through my newsletter. Every week, I’ll send you an educational article on trading gaps. After only a few months, you’ll know more about gap-trading than will most stock advisors.
How Long Does a Gap Trade Take?
Gap-trading comes in two forms: Long-term gap trading and swing trading. No matter your personal investment style – fast or slow – you can benefit from trading gaps.
- Long-term gap trading: Certain types of gaps indicate a long-term trend that you can ride to profit.
- Swing-trading on gaps: Other types of gaps tell you about short-term trends that will end at a specific price. You can use these gaps as indicators both for swing-trading direction and for knowing when to get out of the position.
But either way, you won’t need to spend more than 15 minutes per trade. Gap trading is very much a hands-off trading method – you don’t have to spend hours and days researching the stock and watching its ups and downs.
Why Start Now?
As stated earlier, the market’s about to switch directions. At a cusp like this, gap-trading is your best bet, because gaps aren’t affected by overall market conditions.
When the market hits its slump – or crash – if you’re trading gaps, you’ll be one of the few investors prepared. Imagine being the only person in your peer group who’s actually benefitting from a market slump. While everyone else at the office is complaining about how they lost thousands in the market, you’ll be talking about what you’re going to buy with your extra spending money.
Who Can Play Gaps?
Because there is no ideal persona for a gap-trader, it’s hard to say what kind of person is most suitable for gap-trading. So I’ll instead lay out the aspects that are not important for playing gaps:
- Your income.
- Your current bank account number.
- Your age.
- Your sex.
- Your trading experience.
- Your risk tolerance.
- Your investment goals.
Gap trading can work for anyone, provided you play gaps in the right way. And if you read my Gap-Trading Newsletter, you will.
What You’ll Get
What you’ll receive when you subscribe to my Gap-Trading Newsletter is time-saving advice that doesn’t require you to spend any extra time in research. My newsletter works as follows:
- Every week, you’ll receive at least one gap trade alert.
- Every day, you’ll receive an update on this gap trade.
- When it’s time to get out of the position, you’ll get a message.
- In addition, every week you’ll also get an educational article on gap trading.
- Moreover, you’ll have direct access to me via email. And sometimes, I’ll even give you call if you have a question to discuss.
Sign Up Now
My past three gap trades have netted a 39% ROI. That is, for every $100 I invested, I got back $39. That’s $390 on a $1,000 investment; over $1,000 on a $3,000 investment. And all these trades were performed within one or two weeks, on average.
If you had been with me during those last three trades, you would have made the same amount. I’ll be making more trades, with or without you. It’s entirely up to you whether you’ll be with me in the future.
If you’re ready to get started, here’s what to do:
- Click on “subscribe” below.
- Pay $1.
- You will not be charged anything more during the first 30 days.
- If you choose to continue, you’ll only pay $27.95 for each following month.
- Follow my trades and you’ll make your subscription fees back many times over.
Who Should Not Subscribe?
If you’re just going to read my newsletter without trading, please do not subscribe. I’m offering this service to people who want to act on the information I’ve compiled and experimented with. I want my readers to be in a privileged group of investors who are profiting despite the upcoming market downturn, which is why I’m offering this now.
If you just want to be a spectator, please don’t waste your money. Turn on the financial news instead.
When Should You Subscribe?
This $1 trial offer will only be for a limited time. So the obvious time to subscribe is now. If you wait too long, I cannot offer this newsletter to you at the $1 price – I’m not the one who controls the subscription fee!
Stockbarometer.com is only offering my newsletter at this greatly reduced price as a favor to me. I want more readers; they want more money. That’s a contradiction that, much like the market conditions described at the beginning of this webpage, cannot last long.
Subscribe now or be kicking yourself later.
What Do I Get?
- Weekly trade alerts
- Daily updates
- Sell alerts
- Weekly educational articles
- My personal contact information – Damon@stockbarometer.com
- Occasional call-ins
Why Gap Trading?
- It’s unaffected by market bias.
- You won’t be hit by the upcoming market slump/crash.
- Easy to predict.
- Frequently appear.
- Highly profitable.
How Much Time Will I Need to Spend?
Approximately 15 minutes per trade.
How Will I Know When to Exit
- Each trade will be accompanied with a limit price.
- I’ll also send you an email when it’s time to exit.
How Much Does This Cost
- $1 for the first month.
- $27.95 for each month after (this price will increase in the future, except for those of you who “lock in” at this price now).
Will This Information Be Made Publically Available Elsewhere?
- Individual trades: No. This is subscriber-exclusive information.
- Educational articles: Some educational articles will be republished on other websites and books. However, subscribers will see them first.
Can I Follow Your Advice for Stocks AND Options?
Yes. This newsletter is mainly focused on stocks, but you can play options the same way. If you have any specific questions about how to apply my trading advice to options, please email me.
How Risky Is This?
Trading gaps is one of the least risky trading methods simply because gaps are consistent in their patterns. Regardless, risk is always present, but I will help you limit risk by giving you exit strategies in case the trade doesn’t go the way we want it. You’ll also receive an “exit alert” email if we need to exit our position early.
Use the code PG01 upon checkout for the $1 deal.
- See more at: http://www.stockbarometer.com/pagesNST/learnmore.aspx