I had to laugh when I went searching for this title and saw it searched on as One Up On The Wall Street PDF. The actual title is One Up On Wall Street and you can’t get it on pdf.
And if you don’t have One Up On Wall Street in your trader’s library, you should!
Peter Lynch was manager of Fidelity’s Magellan Fund, which was raking up significant gains. This made him a legend in the mutual fund industry. When most people get into stocks, they take a fundamental approach. This book takes a practical approach. I.e. if you see a store that’s always crowded at the mall, then you should look into their stock…
Click the following link to learn more.
Lynch believes that each individual has enough inherent knowledge and experience to be a successful investor. He provides down-to-earth investing advice. He teaches investors:
1. To take advantage of what you already know – products you may already use – and simple observations usually pay off
2. You don’t need to be a Wall Street analyst to uncover great investment opportunities
3. You are not disadvantaged vs. large, institutional investors
4. You don’t have to accurately predict the stock market to make money in stocks
5. To keep an open mind to new ideas
This is a good read and a book that you should have in your library if you’re going to be in the stock market. Again, click the link below to get your copy now.